What To Look For When Choosing Commercial Janitorial Service?
With the cold and flu season fast approaching, this is a critical time to decide if you need professional help in the bathroom and kitchen. The more you know about your options, the better choice you can make. Here are some things to consider when choosing commercial janitorial services in Sacramento, CA that may be able to help you out.
1) Background Checks: They will check your company’s references and verify working licenses. While these are made to be thorough, they can sometimes take several weeks. If you’re in a hurry, you might want to choose another company.
2) Insurance: While some companies do not have insurance because they are too small, others may have the bare minimum to get by. You should call the insurance provider and ask for proof of insurance. For example, if a janitor slips and falls on the job, who will pay for his medical care? Also ask how much coverage they have in case of an accident or fire.
3) Time Required: Many people assume that they need a full time or part time janitor. While many do work full time, there are others who may be available only one day a week and only through the weekend. This can save you money if you’re needing help for shorter periods of time.
4) Cost: The cost of commercial janitorial service will vary based on your needs. A full-time employee might cost between $20 to $40 per hour, while part-time employees start around $15 and go up from there. It is important to find out what services you need before agreeing on a contractor price.
5) Service: If you are only cleaning bathrooms, you might be able to save money by hiring a smaller company. However, the cost of cleaning might still be too high for your budget. You can ask how many hours they intend to spend cleaning and compare it with the other questions on this list.
6) Customer Service: You may want to choose a company that has a good reputation if you’re not sure of their services. Look for continuous maintenance honors at your local business association or Chamber of Commerce as well as customer ratings from other customer reviews.
7) References/Testimonials: The even more important than customer’s personal experience is what other business owners have to say about them. They should be very happy with the quality of services they receive from the janitorial service company.