Hair Extensions A New Ways to Get Beautiful Hairs Styles
Hair extensions are a new way to achieve a complete makeover without the time, expense, and risk of surgical procedures. For many women, hair extensions fort Lauderdale are the perfect answer for long-term hair problems.
What is Hair Extensions?
Hair extensions refer to any kind of artificial and manufactured extension that can be added to your natural hair so you can have an amazing hairstyle. Hair extension is like giving you more locks when nature has not given it to you.
Hair extensions can be attached by using pins, clips, or hair wefts. They come in different lengths and are used in different patterns to make your hair look long and healthy again.
There are two types of hair extension: synthetic and natural. Synthetic extensions are made of plastic, nylon or polyester fibers whereas natural extensions are made of human hair. Natural hair is formed by strands of the actual scalp instead of synthetic fibers like you would find in synthetic extensions. Synthetic extension is also called as artificial hair or fake hair.
Hair Extensions are a great alternative to any artificial or permanents hair extensions. A hair extension can be made up of a variety of materials:
- Lace extensions are made using synthetic fibers, lace, and human hair. Synthetic fibers can add volume, length and thickness to your hair. These extensions tend to be more permanent than the other types of synthetic extensions.
- Micro-cylinders offer lots of lengths at lower prices than traditional hair extension methods. These micro-cylinders are made up of micro-filaments that is much softer compared to other forms of synthetic fibers like nylon, polyester, or silk which mechanical processes form them into the shape they desire. The micro-cylinders are then inserted into a small frame allowing you to customize the length and style of your hair.
- Grafts or striping must also be synthetic. The adhesive is applied to your natural scalp and hair using a technique that retains the individual hairs that make up the extensions. You would then have to wait one or two weeks for your hair to grow back before using it again.
- Hair wefts are single strands that are cut from the tip of your own hair, not from the root. They look natural and can provide styling control with their individual characteristics making them easy to match with other hairstyles.
- Braids and corn-rows are popular hair extensions that can be added to your own hair. They provide a great way to add length to your natural hair at a reasonable price. These are easy to care for and you can style as you would if they were your own hair.